Wednesday, October 19, 2016

***Bella Thorne 'Playboy' makes debut***

19-year-old actress and her red curly hair, high-waisted pants and David Bowie, "an ode to the '70s with the back of a red jacket looks like Vixen is printed on. Playboy earlier this year to stop publication of nude photos, Thorne, yet sexy image shows a lot of her curves - and how he defends "love the skin."


"It's a woman's sexiness in this effort to try to cover by pulling shame, but I love a woman who's skin. I love my skin, and I love the girls skin, skin, I'm talking about love, "he declared in the November issue. "You are very confident to show their bodies, are then. Believe. That is, you have to focus on yourself all the time, especially when you are among those who really can be difficult are trying to change, but I'm someone else. I'm really in love for me living is not going to change. "

Incidentally, in 2015, Pamela Anderson naked in Playboy cover the fall of last year, Thorne, her 20-year-old son, Brandon Lee was dated.

The former Disney star sexy photo sharing on social media also opens up about her ,, despite critical comments. "I'm not fed up with social media. I understand it, but people how my film, I'm too edgy to comment on are very curious, and I like how they looked," she explains. "It's a lot of it, that do." So I told them, 'f ** k stopped. " "


Tyler Posey her boyfriend standing in underwear is just a few days, and her Playboy pictures, Thorne, before the release of social media, it is important to express yourself, which is why she opened up about ET. "I'm an open book," he said. "But I think that my fans enjoy the most about me, they feel like they really know me. They know me, they are really f ** king."

His post as he crossed the line of what is written, in addition to Thorne quipped, "I guess I'm not pooping as always, the lines are still 'very far' not learned. always after me to get me makes people are pooping. you know what I tell them? ... I do not give af ** k! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment