Monday, October 10, 2016

***'Voice' star speaks out nonsense Megan Frank, trumpet-inspired Facebook post about sexual harassment***

Megan nonsense voice Season 8 contestant, Sawyer eventually placed second by the old, he is already a veteran in Nashville, CMT's Can You Duet was won? In 2009, between a half and steel in Magnolia Steel Magnolia's 2011 debut album, scoring a top 10. And along the way, and it dominated the rampant misogyny has long-term experience in the music industry. Now - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump exposed by the latest scandal involving the sexual harassment of women on Access Hollywood's Billy Bush about bragging, unsightly audio for 2005 - said an anonymous abusive power of Facebook to express his brush with men.

Yahoo Music startling reality of nonsense words, with the express permission of the individual, personal Facebook profile running again at the Rocks.

"It's long in the past few days than I did Donald Trump's nasty comment about women. And, as I've tried to talk about an important part of that. To save my friends," writes nonsense. "When I visited in 2010 with steel magnolia was a very powerful man in the music business to pick up my skirt. He and I have to take a bus in front of me on my ass off trying to find a lot of people was important.

"I was insulted and touched me and told me to put it down. It caused quite a scene, and I can tell you that she was embarrassed and angry. The next night, he came up behind me and whispered in my ear, he said," I'm a bigger boat than have you ever could imagine, and I am the sea, where no one would ever hear from you again, sometimes. Just remember that you can use. "He laughed and walked away.

"I stood in the cold running through me. I could not believe what she just told me. I knew I had to tell someone. I called my manager and he told me the story that never breathe a word to anyone. I am the head of my label, and he said the same thing to me. They said that I wanted to make a career in country music if there is one, so I would like to say, some of it may be too stressed out sometimes.

"Men in the past has done so much for me, but this is the first time I do something, I was told to me, do not say anything because it could affect my career. Because of how strong he was, to be wanted. I wanted to make a career in singing, so I take him wherever he wanted me to tell me she was allowed to be a threat. it's who I was, I just did not perform. "

Then nonsense explains: "This is why Donald Trump's statement was upset that it 'locker room talk .." At the end of the day, it's the right thing. It is the culture of rape, sexual harassment, where strong men and women get away with it because they're not. "Donald Trump is one of them. First of all, I voted for him because of my African-American friends, my gay friend, my Muslim friend, my friend was not in love ... but Hispanic hear comments

Nonsense, saying "... you rape culture 'locker room talk' to stop or by calling only men or 11 years ago, saying it" has concluded that a 'real man, real men, sexual harassment and rape . the women do not like. "

Yahoo nonsense articles posted on his Facebook agree to music in public, but he's just about the identity of his Groper "but not by name," we can see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment