Wednesday, October 19, 2016

***The huge 14-pound lobster fisherman: great things in my life, "I saw***

Tristin Loescher criticism from fishermen in Bermuda Marine Sanctuary storm Nicole was fishing for gray snapper one night, and instead, a large, later discovered 14 pounds of shrimp.

"I never in my life seen anything this big," Loescher, the lobster has been diving for nearly 15 years, InsideEdition.com said. "I think in my life I will see the biggest."


Due to their size, the lobster Loescher, 30 or 40-year-old is expected to be added.

Her huge, Loescher gear considering whether to take some pictures before the presence of a local aquarium bemused.

But since he was fishing at night, aquariums are closed, and did not answer his calls.

"Ever see something that size before," Loescher said: "I decided that it was better to go back home, he came from."

Prison, he returned to the water, and one and a half hours before look back lobster power went swimming with the creature, and retire.

Facebook, why Loescher, despite questions about the animals will be released, he said, because of his size he never meant to eat lobster.

Between 1 and 3 pounds of weight in lobsters.

About 14 pounds, some commentators even his age is difficult to estimate because of the meat, and can be almost useless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment