Thursday, October 13, 2016

{{Look-alike model Irina Shayk Ronaldo said Mourning}}

His former Irina Saik as a surprise twice - a stunning model football star Cristiano Ronaldo to see how he double disclosure.

Christina Peric, 20, a makeup artist, how he Saik, who thought he was the captain of Real Madrid and Portugal forward said looked like.

Interestingly, a meeting, a five-year romance with Cristiano Ronaldo Sports Illustrated swimsuit model was going through a crisis.


Saik said later that he broke with the other women players "flirty texts" to accept.

Saik, 30 - who is dating Hollywood star Bradley Cooper - reportedly told a friend, "Now I know the truth, and I feel completely betrayed."

He said: "I trust him, and the rumors that she stuck to her other women had been with was I stupid that Cristiano me fooled to think .."

Now it has emerged that the Serbian-born stunner, Ronaldo was introduced at the same time.


Peric explained, "makeup artist David first saw me, he said," I have to apply for Ronaldo. " "

"You and Irina look almost identical - and I'm going to have to make sure that he likes you."

He said: "Ronaldo is not the money and the fame he understood the hood will behave like a normal guy .."

Peric said: "Unfortunately, we are not in a hurry because he had to spend more time together, an opportunity, and I gave up work in Miami."

Carefully, he did not say whether the pair met again - or whether she had the heart to break up with Saik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment