Saturday, October 15, 2016

[{Jason Bennett Martellus post written feedback he hated him}]

Martellus Bennett, a second-round draft pick by the Cowboys, the All-Pro tight end Jason Witten, but he hardly saw the title go. A revealing E: 60 features that aired Wednesday night, Bennett said, "hate" Witten.

"Witten Do not talk to me when I was in Dallas. He does not help me," Martellus Bennett told the program. "Very rarely did we talk. He was not there to help me out .. I have nothing to teach, and I'd do anything he asked," It's thought. "I hate him. I hate Witten."

When asked on Thursday about his former teammate, Witten decided to take the high road.

"Busy schedule, I see that it is sure to win over quick'll," Witten said in the program. "I've heard about it. Marty is a good player. He really is. He enjoys entertaining, but I'm in a good place, and I'm happy he's in a good year. He said that. It's a good football player."

When asked if he was entertained by Bennett's remarks, Witten laughing and saying, responded, "Come on guys."

Bennett, in part because of comments from a place of frustration that his years in Dallas. He said there was not a perfect fit, she tells: ". Bulls- tired" 60 In an interview after his third year of retirement because he was

To his credit, he praised the skills of Witten was a roundabout way.

"He can not like me, like me, he can not jump," Bennett said with a smile, "but he keeps getting open?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment