Thursday, October 13, 2016

[[[Kaepernick LeSean myakaya he needs help, he will call the police]]]

49ers Colin Kaepernick is coming to town planning, the bill of protest music that Kaepernick LeSean McCoy gave almost as much notoriety day before Super Bowl XLVII, if not more, the sound coming running back.

"Football-wise, we've got to prepare for it, but that defense is more, they will take care of that," McCoy said. "It is what they do best, that is defense. All the extra stuff, not everybody got an opinion about it. I think the best thing about being in America is his independence. He"

Kaepernick underlying cause of the protests, McCoy is somewhat unique perspective; He struggles with the responsibility of police officers accused of the trial offseason.

"Obviously this is my take on what the police are doing something wrong, certainly over," McCoy said. "But the bad cop, good people there are bad people. There is a good police officer. In fact, I play this game or the next game, the police, maybe going to invite 15 or so, it's really something we me and my foundation and inner city kids that we they're going to bring to the game can not leave. you know, you've got to show appreciation, no one is perfect, because. I'm the bad cop, police are getting a bad rap, I do not want it, is still good, because the police want. and at the end of the day is something unusual or something that can be dangerous, so I am sure Kap, I'll call the police, call 911 he will "

Kaepernick gesture, will gain renewed attention now that he will actually play. And there will be lots of people gather, there are no new developments regardless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment